Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm Still Kickin' On Wednesday

I'm still kickin' on Wednesday....I'm telling ya I'm amazed I can still move ...it's been a little bit much since last night...Although Annie slept through till 2:30am but she got back up and yodeling at 4:30am...I didn't get to lay my head down to even think...and forget about going for another half hour...it was do or too bad!

Rudy is a tyrant, and he just has Annie's flame growing brighter..she is like electrified by his presence that she has to engage in ACTION...Lord help me those two are unreal...

I finally get to put them up by 6am in the holding stage till 7am when I feed..and then they give me enough time to get Ms Shug fed and some what cleaned and I even get a cup of coffee...and I beg for mercy as I feed Ms Reba..yes, you read that right.. I beg for mercy cause I threaten to end their place on this earth...maybe it sounds awful but it's just words in heavy desperation LOL

I did manage to get out as I put them back up around 10am to head over to Ace Hardware to pick up some things I needed for the yard..like a rake and weed killer and rose and shrub food..oh and I even got some leaf bags ..

Haven't heard from Mike (who lives in her and does yards) so I had talked with Lonnie, who once before did my yard and he works for Jane..he agreed to work for me..so tomorrow I'm gonna call Mike once more and if he can't get over than I'll have Lonnie to clean up the yard .

Most of the day the "brats" were good but then after dinner they were at their finest of driving Ms BarbZeee up the freakin wall ...so in they went with a little help from my broom...and they were sentenced...Hey, if it works I've then got peace and quiet..and I'll take it.!

Watched Survivor, but I didn't see the ending fell asleep and woke up to Ms Annie giving me her standard ballard...so out they went and then it was give pills..and put them all up...and here I sit at my computer...

Got Ms Reba taken care of, she was a lot better today..more active but still not eating on her own..only her "pill" treat..but at least no upset tummy and I got her breakfast and dinner in...and she is drinking water on her own...that's a good thing !

Now I'm ready for bed gonna hit the site to send Easter Cards cause if I don't do it now I'll forget...with that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All....psst. can you whisper in the brats ears to at least "try and be good "..

No comments:

Post a Comment