Monday, March 31, 2014

Struggling Along On Monday

Struggling along on Monday...and how..although the night wasn't bad and the diarrhea seemed to be slowing up..and Annie only got me up once during the night at almost 1am and then again at 5am..which for me was great..but during the day as the day progressed..and she ate breakfast, lunch and dinner...

Well let me say... "I sure hope this is the last I've seen of this...as by 6pm I did give her a dosage to stop ..and I'll repeat the dosage at 6am tomorrow..in fact I don't believe I'll give her heart meds as that will cause it ..so she'll skip this month and start in May.... I just don't want to cause another major set back and the meds will start working sometime tomorrow ..

She's been doing good and only had one mishap in the kitchen..and again she was trying to get out the door..but ooops..and most of the day we stayed in the carport for them to run in and out..

This has been a tough go..and it's really ashame as I had to cause this by changing her food...but she wasn't doing well on the other and that was important..now she eats and at least that's one part solved..now on to the other..


Then tonight when my hubby called we had hard news..our company has been having such difficulty and struggling to stay together..but it seems that it may have been sold..or being sold..which means most the office will go..and that's a heart breaker..as those people have been so loyal and hard workers..

I'm praying it was just one of our divisions..but we'll find out for sure through the board of directors...if it's not one thing it's another..and to think all these years of hard work just going...

Who do you blame it on...Economy has been rotten and the way this government has been running..oh well don't even want to go there...

Need to let Annie out as she's yodeling...so then I'm gonna turn my lights out and go to bed...those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment