Monday, April 21, 2014

They Call It Easter Monday !

They call it Easter Monday !... and that it was cause my day was just a little laundry and eat left overs..:)

Ms Annie is still on that double wake up and at 4am I let her and Rudy out and this time they didn't play too much..just a little then curled up and slept for an hour...HELLO THERE..

Ms Reba is coming along slowly but this time she really has made another down hill slope..she's not suffering but she's really getting weaker.. I'm still feeding her and I still believe she's waiting for hubby to get here...

I still give her those hugs and she comes close to me as we lay on the couch together and even at night time she'll move close to the back of my neck and I feel her lay her little head down on me...you know this little gal is surely gonna be missed when she joins Joseph and Abby...and all the others that have crossed that rainbow bridge..

My day was pretty good as Ms Annie and Rudy were really pretty good...now I'm not saying they are gonna stay that way cause I think they just had one of those moments...Like..hey, we could be this way..but we is NOT ..!!!

I did get to spend some fun time with Ms Shug and she really was so sweet and doing her dog barking then squeaking like one of the toys..oh and she can dance too..when the music comes on..look out Ms Shug can bop with the best of them..LOL..

The count down goes like this..3 more days..woo hoo.. and I'm gonna take a day for myself to just sleep....now if you believe that you is better than me ...:)

Ok, I'm watching the Voice and I'm about ready to spread mine..across that bed..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment