Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Difficult Time On Saturday

A difficult time on Saturday...after a very hard night ..I cried myself to sleep..I'm at peace with Ms Reba passing but missing her was just so difficult..She's been with me for so long and each night we'd have our little ritual.  These things you just take for granted until they're no longer there..

Just climbing into bed and knowing she was no longer with me..was do sad..and Yes, I realize it was what was best..my dear little partner in life was no longer there..

You know you morn when you lose a person and you understand that's our life cycle...but for some reason these fur babes hit right in the center of that muscle called a heart...they've made such deep impressions..you tell them things that you know will never be repeated...they console you when you are feeling blue and lonely...and most of all they bring you such joy and happiness without any strings...just loving them in return with a hug or a pat or even a treat...makes their world go round..

But cry I did and tried to sleep...but it was just too difficult and then Mister Zeke came up and laid beside me ..just like he'd did with Ms Reba there..so careful not to step on us...and snuggle in as close as he could..

By morning Ms Annie took over with her antics and then big little boy Rudy as goofy as he is followed suit...the morning became a blur and kept me hoping ..running after them as they were getting into things..

Hubby got up and said with a grin from ear to ear..."This is really one of the dumbest things you did "  meaning my two brats just made his day...and they do as they get into anything and everything.. We both laughed...and my day went on..

Only when things got quiet did I start to fill up again...but as the day progressed I realized my heart was going to stop aching as I will dream of my little gal..as I've done in the past with all my others that have gone over that bridge...and I have to say, "I can't wait for that dream"..

Hubby and I kept busy most the day and that helped...he did all the running to the stores for me and we put up some veggies for the critters as well which will help when I have to make Critter food again..

I did get a nap in as it seemed we all just tired out at the same time.. Ms Annie and Rudy plopped down and Hubby and I took a couch.. Ms Shug was nestled as well and Mister Zeke came right up along side my couch..next thing you could hear the ZZZZZZZZzzzzz and it was well needed..

Tomorrow morning is a big push to get a lot of things done before hubby leaves at  6:15am Monday morning..and boy am I gonna miss him...

With that I'm gonna get my butt in bed and watch a little TV and home Ms Annie sleeps in ... So those of you that are traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment