Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Quiet Saturday :)

A quiet Saturday :) for a change..thank you !!!...Last night Ms Annie was at her finest..she was such a good girl..and of course we had those two wake ups.. I hope this changes..but it was a midnight and then again at 4am...but at least it was not in her crate :)

Morning the brats were going at it till about 6am then they plopped and by 8am I decided to feed them breakfast a little later..as I needed my coffee...then once all was fed it was Ms Shug's time and of course Ms Reba..

Reba is still holding her own and trying..but I'm still shoveling it in..but she's at least keeping it down and no major issues...that's all I can ask for but again this morning as I got up she moved over into my area and yep, I was changing sheets again and washing..but I did put another pad on both sides now so hoping for the best.

I got to make a little potato salad and mac salad and tomorrow I'll make some baked beans and cook the small ham...so there will be some quick fixin during the week..and speaking of week.. in 5 days hubby will be here..woo hoo !

So far so good with Ms Annie..she's been not having major accidents and I'm not gonna brag cause I just want her to keep on this upward trend..guess she finally is starting to grow up..of couse Rudy I don't think will ever...he's pure demolition man !

Also part slinky..he folds when you pick him up ..his body gets so limber..he's pure Doofus!!..but such a sweetie..right now I decided to write my blog as I put them brats up..so I could make my  bed too LOL

Gonna just take it easy and get up front and take Ms Shug out..it's her time now to cuddle..she's pure sweetness..and what a fun gal too..she's big into making all kinds of sounds..a little talkin but much more noises..

So with that.. I'm gonna say...Safe Travels to All and God Bless Us All..

Pssst..Happy Easter Too !

No comments:

Post a Comment