Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happiness And Sadness On This Thursday

Happiness and Sadness on this Thursday....morning for me was hectic and I raced through the house chasing after the Two BRATS !... Ms Annie is still a 2 stopper...she gets up at 12:30am and then at 4:30am..oh my stars... and Ms Reba again had another restless night..poor sweetie..she's trying so hard..

After the house is up and all is getting going I had to makes sure everything was done as Mike was coming over to complete the frame on the screen door.. he and this other fellow picked up a grating to cover over the front of the screen to prevent anymore ..gotchas !

When they finished ..Clancy called  OH NO !!! Yep, he was coming over to wash the room ..TODAY ????  yep!  Today....ugh...so again everyone had to be put up and the sound of the water force hitting the room...Good Gravy...

At 1pm hubby came walking in.. of course there was a mess all over and the room noise was loud.. Ms Shug was screaming and the Critters were barking..HELLLO THERE....YIKES !!!!

Was good to see hubby as I was so down in the dumps... we chatted a bit and then he went over to see Ms Reba... and I knew and so did he..I could feel my heart paining me... I didn't even want to go there..but I had too...

Breakfast I had to force feed her and dinner also..as she is just not wanting to eat..but she'll drink water and as hubby picked her up I saw his facial reactions...Yes, she's waisting away... I have prayed for God to take her..but I guess not..she isn't suffering but mainly just sleeping now..and she still is passing her fluids as I have her in a diaper.. but my Ms Reba really isn't there..

When she wakes she tries to come into the kitchen and falls down several times..but she comes to me..and my heart just breaks.. I hold her but I know she's not really with me...

My love for her is for her to be at rest..and I have to let her go.. She's not wanting to leave as she's trying to still be with me..at night time she comes so close to me.. and rests her head on my shoulder..It's such a pain I have right now... but I have to do what's right for her..

Our strength in believing we all go to a better place...and that's what I have to trust in.. that she can cross over and meet up with Joseph and Abby and all the others that have gone over... and one day we all will meet again..

So it is with great pain tonight as I will hold her close that I say my Goodbyes..and tomorrow call Dr Porter up and make arrangements... he's such a caring Vet..and so gently he'll talk with me.. as he's done before..

I'm so thankful that Robert (hubby) is here...and I know he feels the same way to say his goodbyes as well..

I ask those that do read my blog tonight ..please say a pray for Ms Reba..and also for those that are going through the same with their fur babes..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment