Thursday, April 17, 2014

Been Tried On Thursday

Been tried on Thursday...I'll say...Ms Annie pulled her usual..and here I thought she'd start sleeping through the night..NOPE.. I think she likes being dragged out of her cage and then carried to go potty outside...all this special treatment she feels is right up her alley...any one got a bowling ball ?????

Well, we all got up at 4am and low and behold even Mister Rudy was up to no good... I let them all out (the brats that is) and then they came back in the house and played like there was no tomorrow...Good Heavens !

Then they settled down and went to sleep and so did I.. I must have been just too dang tired...and I woke up about 20 minutes later and started to get their breakfast..as I walked into the dog room...HOLY CRAPPOLA...YES, both Rudy and Ms Annie left me deposits...NOT GONNA HAPPEN>..but it did and I was one mean Momma !!!

I grabbed them two and put a shaken to their brains and tossed their arses out the door ..when they came back in they were crated for several hours...and I don't think I could even speak their names...

Don't know what's going on with those two as Rudy has been doing fantastically...but for some reason..whether I slept through their attempt to let me know ...don't know but I can tell you ..they won't forget those moments..

So with my spare time (hahaha) I put my Crock Pot to work and did a BBQ and also made a double pan of brownies which I'll freeze for later use...and I had a few moments to myself..:)

Later I made a trip up to Winn Dixie for a few staples and then stopped by John's house as he went to Walmart and picked me up a few things..then headed home...

Most of the day was good with a few little set backs..but I'm gonna start riding hard on these two...seems it's Misery likes company...and my foot is gonna connect to their behinds.

My day was kind of slow after awhile and we all sat outside in the carport with the fan going..felt good..chatted with hubby for a bit and then put the brats up at 7:30pm and they were in till 9pm and out time and now to bed..it's my only free moments and I intend to grab them..

Those free moments I speak of allow me to spend some time with Ms Shug and she needs her time too..she's such a sweet thing..and boy does she love to snuggle...

Ms Reba is holding her own and eating what I feed her and still drinking water on her own...I still think she's waiting for hubby to get here..I might be wrong but that's what I feel..

Now for bed time for me..I so need my down time..wish it was longer..so with that I'm gonna say.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment