Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday !

Good Friday !  and it was from start to finish..even as far as Ms Annie and Rudy Tootie..they were not so bad..and Ms Annie was so good I don't even want to brag about it..NOT JUST YET !

Most of the day I let the critters play till they dropped...and I did put them up around 2:30pm for mine and theirs nap time...and then at just 3:45pm I let them out and by 4:30pm the thunder came and lightening..WOW  heavy rains that you couldn't see in front of you...and the winds..YIKES... I sure don't like these types of storms..

However, as quick as it came it was color me gone...thank you Lord and I know this was a very special day...and I thank the Good Lord for all that I have and am...

Then towards night time I put the darlings up at 7:45pm till bed time when I let them back out and then to the back bedroom we all march..they get their treats and my treat is to lay down beside Ms Reba and Mr Zeke and thank our Lord for it being a better day than yesterday..

Now this is short and sweet cause I'm just wanting to hit that bed and wait for Mister Sandman to drop that fairy dust and let my good dreams begin :)

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment