Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Day Of Challenge On Saturday

A day of challenge on Sunday...and it truly was...Ms Annie's night call was several times...and I felt like I was never gonna get to sleep..although I did manage to catch 2 hours...

Then Ms Reba was having a restless time as well..she couldn't find her "spot" and up and down and twist and then finally she collapsed..then went into a sound sleep..thank goodness..

By morning time I was just about functioning..although I went through the motions I really just did it by "what's next" ? ...then towards mid morning I just sat back on the couch..had the door open and the screen door to the dog patio ajar and in and out they went on their own.. my legs just could not carry me any more..

Annie follows where ever Rudy goes and Rudy has become a good boy and I just watched the two of them tag along..perhaps this will help Annie with her confusion of outside potty inside play..but she is getting better and her tummy problem seems to be at a stand still till she eats something strange again .

Ms Reba most of the day has been sleeping and I wake her to get food into her..some times she'll nibble other times it's "open the hatch and down she goes"...but I've got to get some strength back in her...she also hasn't had a bowel movement since her bad diarrhea....but she also has only been having small meals..so by tomorrow she should be starting too.

She's been walking around a bit and going into the dog room to get water but then comes back to me as she stays very close..she and I are like two peas in a pod..and tonight she came into the kitchen as I was getting the pills ready for the week..(I no longer have my free time in the morning) and I gave her a little treat..then got the others out and we headed all back to the bedroom..

Annie and Rudy go into their crates and Zeke jumps up on the bed in his spot..Ms Reba waits for me to place her in her spot and then I give all but Annie a little drink of water..Annie will get hers when she gets a little older and is potty trained...I get up enough times during the night..

I'll feel good once I get into bed and get my legs up...just only wish it would last a little longer..and that soon Annie will start sleeping a little longer...soon I keep telling myself..

Now I'm so ready for bed...and my jaw is feeling pretty good since the surgery and in 3 weeks I go back for more OUCH.. can't wait till this is all finished...

Speaking of which.. all of you traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

1 comment: