Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Much Much Better On Wednesday :)

Much much better on Wednesday :) thank goodness..although between Ms Annie and Ms Reba I is still hoping along...Ms Annie is sure stubborn but me broom has many many swings left and she's getting the idea..a little on the slow side but when I go swoosh..she high tails it...she sure can move fast..!!!

This morning after I got my chores done I packed the group in the car..each has their own crate (yes, I left Ms Reba home her space is in her cuddle bed on the couch and sleeps most the day now)...and off we went ...

Trying to get Rudy over his motion sickness..so air was on and Rudy could see Annie and Zeke and hear my big mouth...and he didn't do bad...I had a few stops..one to stop at John's house and give him that extra package of chicken ..as I only needed 2...so he got the other one..and of course he had to look at the crew..well..that was a big mistake...my car rocked at that..

Mister Zeke is very protective and that wasn't sitting right with him...then I left there and headed to CVS...another whopper...when the gal asked for my info..the crew chimed in big time.. I do believe we broke the sound barrier..and I'm still hearing ringing in my ears..

The weather was pretty nice and I had my door open to the carport so the crew went in and out..and I left the screen door ajar so Ms Annie could access..and then after they had their wild race they all plopped don't on the floor and slept..
hence I got my nap too..YEAH !

Night time after dinner they were a little bit antsy so they jumped off and on the couch..LOVELY...and then at 7:30pm I give Zeke a pill ..they get their goodies and I put them up.. Got to Watch Survivor...

I'm doing that now so I get my out time with Ms Shug..as she needs her time too..and she was a little wild..yelling all kinds of crazy sounds then dancing around the back of the couch ..then finally came up to me for cuddles and lifts her wing for me to scratch her..yes, she's a sweetie and boy she's gonna flip when the hubby comes in tomorrow.. she won't know me then...

However, I'll be able to get a great rest..and I do need a day for ME !...plus tomorrow Mike, is coming over to fix my screen door..put a large grating to cover the bottom half so I won't worry about my screen getting hit again.

So with that.. I'm ready for bed and had my Root Beer Float..boy that was good too...and lean back and watch some TV...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment