Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Holy Hell On Tuesday

Holy Hell on Tuesday....now when I say that..it truly was...Ms Annie started off being a pain in the arse the night before..when she went to bed within a half hour she was up yodeling....ok, so out we went and she pottied ..big time... now it's not like I don't put them all out before bed..but for her..she wasn't ready yet so it was tuff chitski ..

So in we came and I lay back down and within another hour she was up again complaining...oh...ok, out we go again and she then goes and lays down...WHAT?????? OH NO WE DON'T!!!!...so I get her up and bring her back inside..a half hour later she starts again... mmm...see it's not like we haven't done this before but because the little wench eats anything she might have an upset tummy...so out we go.....well she walks around like she owns the place..then she looks at me..and yep, she goes..YEAH !!!  back in we go..

Now it's about 2am and I'm dragging.. Please Annie let's go to sleep !!!...so we get a few hours and then she starts I look at the clock and it's 3:30am..up I get and drag her out the door... my house lights must look like I'm sending an SOS....

By this time Rudy wakes up..now it's his turn and I finally give up and get him up ..he goes out and looks at the stars..WHAT????? then goes potty comes running in and the charge of the light brigade begins...that lasts for an hour and they all fall out.. and so do I...

About 6:30am I get back up and let everyone out because Mike and a few of his crew are coming over to do the yard...NO REST FOR ME...then I get them fed and sure enough Mike shows up.. everyone is in their crates...

Ms Annie was not a good girl..nope..she done did her business in her crate and I was not a nice lady.. I done whipped her butt..and threw her arse out the door...I'm not gonna let her get away with it..

Meanwhile I'm having problems getting my scripts again..Same Chit..and I call and talk with the Pharmacist.."What is it this time"...They claim they faxed the Doctor and he hasn't responded..which is unusual...so I call up at the Doc's office and talk with the nurse...she tells me .."No fax came in".. so I call back to CVS...again they claim they now sent 3 faxes..HUH?????  So again I call back the Doc's office...and the nurse then calls CVS...come to find out CVS had the wrong number...?????? now this is crazy because they've faxed my Doctor before..

Ok, now all is well...(maybe) and then I wait..call back to find out when I can pick my meds up..and their reply..Doc hasn't responded..HUH...I wait a few hours and then again..No RESPONSE....so I call back the Doc office..and the Nurse tells me...their fax won't go through...HOLY CHIT...so I call CVS with the nurse on the line and the pharmacist won't talk with me only the nurse...so the nurse then says, "Look I'll call them and see what the hell is going on"...

Talk about a Chitty Day...I had it.. and in the mean time I have Jane coming over as she went to Sam's club for me to pick up Chicken that I cook up for the critters and I was making Shrimp Scampi for dinner...did I feel like cooking..HELL NO...but I made a promise and that I had to keep..

At 5pm I called CVS  and hello there finally they were gonna do my scripts up.. now I have to tell you I'm so sick of CVS and their bull crap that I think next time I come down I'll go on mail order..and Lord help me I hope I don't have the same chit.

Again Ms Annie did another number in her crate.. this time I really done a number on her arse.. she is being a real BITCH...and the day before she was an Angel..but then I think about Rudy and all I went through with him.. Stubborn and took forever..well I got news for this GAL...she's gonna be in for a big surprise...her fun time is limited..and her crate time is increasing and I'm gonna put her arse in a tiny crate she poops or pees in it..she'll be in it up to her eyeballs...

Well that's how I feel..who knows if I'll really do it..but I'm so angry with her...did I tell you this is the dumbest thing I've done at age 70....DUH..

Ok, watched the Voice and I think I fell asleep for a few minutes and missed most of it..so good thing I recorded it... I'll watch it tomorrow..with that I'm gonna say.."Safe Travels to All and as always God Bless Us All"

No comments:

Post a Comment