Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Trailing Along On Tueday

Trailing along on Tuesday ..as I tried something a little different with Miss Annie... I waited till 11pm to take her out again before going to bed..Yes! it was past my bed time..but I figured this might do the trick...and it did..well for last night anyway... she slept straight through and got up at 4am...

I'm sure hoping that I will get a nap in the day ...LOL...I'll squeeze one in some how...but most of the day went well.. Rudy and Annie did their usual destruction and I was right behind them with the broom...

The Roof guy came and checked the roof..said, "Everything was ok and check my vents as well..and told me not to worry I have a life time guarantee.."...works for me but he came and checked and signed off all was well..he did a little touch up on the part where the coating was coming off .. and then he left..

Mister Zeke gave me the "What the @^&## is going on"?....and I assured him that soon this will come to an end..by hook or by crook...and it did towards about 2pm..we all caught a nice nap..and I prayed no more surprises..LOL

Then the storm rolled in and it was banging and snapping..OH YEAH !  it was a gooder and we all sat out in the carport..didn't bother Miss Annie one bit she was busy getting into things and then running out to potty with Rudy and I was standing by drying them...

Me thinks they enjoyed this deal as I was going through several towels..YUCKO..another load of laundry coming up...and I took a few pictures which were pretty cute..have to figure how to transfer from my iPhone to here..but I'll post as a catch up..

Watched the Voice and glad Kat got saved..I really like her...and then it was get the crew out and attempt to clean up the mess they left me in the living room.. oh yeah.. LOL That's a full time job.. who'd a thunk it with these little ones..????

Now I'm ready but can't go till I get Miss Annie out for the last go round..hopefully... so with that.. Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment