Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Swift Kick Off And It's Thursday

A swift kick off and it's Thursday....was not a bad night as Ms Annie slept through till 2am..I am ecstatic ! Then she thought she'd just let me know that was just a little kindness for the day ahead...as we got back up at 4am ...:(

Ms Reba decided she wanted up and she jumped off the bed in which I sat right up and proceeded to follow her and with that Ms Annie woke up and even
 Rudy got up so the race was on till just about 6am and I had to put them up as they were tossing their toys and hit me in the head then one winded up in my cup of coffee...now that was a chit deal...so off they went till 7am as that was breakfast time for the gang.

After that my day went down hill and I do mean down hill...Ms Annie decided that she was gonna be a CHIT !  and that she did in her crate..OH NO WE DON'T and it became Wup your ARSE DAY...even after I cleaned it up she went outside played came back in and peed in her crate...WHAT THE $^&#$!...

So it was a day of WUP ARSE MS ANNIE ..and she squealed like a PIG ..that she was...!   I was on her ARSE like a Fly on Chit...no way was she pulling this one...as you see some times they can be spiteful..and here I done did some bragging on how good she was getting...

Guess you might say if I had neighbors they might have thought I was killing her ...the thought came into mind..(I know I'm going to hell in a hand basket)..she had me so angry..then afterwards I feel terrible..

Wonder if my Momma, every time she kicked my butt if she felt bad..cause sometimes she really did WUP ARSE  and I'm telling ya, it Stung !!

Later on as I calmed down she and I made up...however, I hope it stuck in her pea brain..cause I sure don't want to repeat this day..it's too exhausting..

Now we're at bed time..she went out and did her business and came in and went right to the bedroom as I gave everyone their little pill ...:)  and here I sit at my computer ready to just drop off the face of the earth into the world of Slumber ...come on Mister Sandman...bring me some great dreams that Ms Annie is finally housebroken..!!!

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment