Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lagging Through Thursday

Lagging through Thursday...and boy was I ever...at midnight Ms Annie was letting me know she had to go potty...and Ms Reba was haning in there..although needed to change her diaper...and then got back into bed and before I knew it Ms Annie was singing her song...Got up to let her out and again Ms Reba was missing in action..she had headed into the dog room..and she had the Texas two step as they call it..OMG...so I cleaned that up and went back for Ms Annie to come back in...and wondered back into the bedroom to hope we could all get at least 2hours in..

Come wake up time Ms Reba was looking for something to eat but when I fixed it she didn't want it..but I know she just didn't have the ump to eat so I made it into little meat balls and down the hatch it went..she did drink some water and I decided to give her med for the diarrhea.

Annie again is off and on with that too..I let her go most the day as I was hoping it would stop..but just before bed time to night I gave in and gave her a pill...gosh I sure hope this stops .. I'm beside myself ...although Annie this morning was fine, but during the day no telling what she chews on.. and gets into...

Her potty time is wild..she plays so rouch she just tinkles out side comes in and has to go and ooops..there she goes...and between her and Rudy it's a rat race all day long they seem to have never ending energy...

Ms Reba slept most the day and in between she'd get up and get down off the couch.. now this amazes me how she's able to ..but she seems to fall onto the floor which has heavy carpet..but she still wants to try and walk around..

Most of my time has been with Reba..cleaning her up and then making sure she's drinking..and every once in awhile I give her those little pieces of pill pocket with chicken in them..

Towards the end of the night I'm anxious for 9pm to come around..so I can put all to bed and I can just try and relax..my legs have been throbbing..but laying in bed feels so good even if it's only a few hours..

Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist at 10am to have work done and two of my other crowns to be removed..can't wait to get all this work over with...and I'm hoping all will be ok when I leave..

Have American Idol on but I don't think I'll be awake long..with that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Barb. I hope all goes OK at the dentist today. I am worried about you and your legs with all hat is going on. Hopefully Annie will get it soon and make your days somewhat easier. Sending HUGS to you and Reba.

    ReplyDelete