Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wow Is Me It's Sunday

Wow is me it's Sunday....(sigh)...My morning was rather different..this time I only got up twice and then I decided I was gonna attempt to go back to bed even if it was only for 1 1/2 hour.. and sure enough it worked..thank you !!!

Got up and the rat race was on..these two youngsters are a burst of energy that don't seem to peter out.. instead I do...then I get up grab them or should I say "Con Them" into going into the dog room and in their crates..(I know I'm mean) and then I can get on with the rest of my work...once in awhile going in and threatening them within an inch of their beings...hahaha...well it works that's all I care..

But today Ms Annie was pure unadulterated rotten to the core...she didn't listen and didn't give a hoot either. Mister Rudy tooty was a pistol as well..so off they went to their crates and they sang a mean arse tune...ear plugs needed !!!

Ms Reba today, was the first time she actually ate on her own..and I was happy to see that although it wasn't a lot but it was something..later on I did stuff her again as she needs to eat !...she seems to be coming around a little more and I'll take what ever she can do for how ever long she can..

Then it kind of hit me..all this trying to get things together and keep things going and I got zonked..I mean I just had to stop and take time for me ...I mean I needed to lay down on the couch and take a nap.

Later in the day hubby called and he booked his flight for April 24th and return on April 28th..I'll take it.. I need a break..although I'll wait on him..but at least he can do some of the in and out routine..but probably by then I think Ms Annie might be just about broke...SHE BETTER BE...!  but she sure does have a temper...too bad Ms Annie.. I'm ALPHA !!

Tonight as I started to write my blog I checked on a few that I follow as I really haven't been on line only to post ..my days have been difficult and that old crappy self pity sometimes whacks ya...any way I see where Tioga George had open heart surgery to replace a valve ...and he had wrecked his RV in the process ...sad but happy to read George is mending well..

Also read where Elisa Bond lost her battle with cancer..such a loss..she and Nathan and Sadie had some tough goes in life and Elisa was such a brave woman. I will miss her writing as strange as that seems..she truly was an inspiration and how she wanted to be a part of Sadie's life...but Elisa you did give Sadie a big part of you that will live on forever..rest in peace your suffering is over..

With that those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment