Saturday, April 12, 2014

What A Nice Saturday :)

What a nice Saturday :) it turned out to be !....Last night Ms Annie slept till 1:30am then back up at 4am..ok so I only got a couple hours and no sleep in..mmm maybe later on I'll catch it up..

Most of the day was pretty darn good.. I got to even take a nap..now let me tell ya this one did make me a little nervous..but most the day Ms Annie and Mister Rudy were in their.."run for your life" mode and then all of a sudden they seem to just collapse..LOL... and at that time they were out like a light..

So I leaned back and thought I'd just watch ..well I fell asleep..the ceiling fan had a nice breeze going and my door was slightly ajar so that they two bombers could go out if need be...however, sleep I did !

When I came too (from being unconscious LOL ) I had this awful feeling I was gonna open my eyes to something unbelievable...sure enough it was..NOTHING they all had slept just like me...Oh how Wonderful !!!

Most of the day they weren't too bad..cept for that one mad dash as I filled the bucket with ice cubes..you would have thought I put a steak down..but Rudy loves them and so does Ms Annie...you can hear them crunching on them..well Zeke went to get a drink and Rudy charged and next thing I knew I saw my Christmas Cactus go over...

HOLY CHIT !... My big one too my gorgeous white one..OH NO I"M GONNA KICK THEIR BUTTS...they took off like a bolt of lightening...just a quick flash Rudy was in the dog patio and I saw the matt go flying up in the air..stones flying every where ..hitting like they had been shot from a canon !

What my day gonna end a night mare...went over and picked up that plant checked her over like she was my child..only a few broken pieces..ugh !!  and then they all quieted down...they better had..Momma was steaming .

These two seem to just enjoy their battles and Ms Annie really starts them..she now has taken to jump on the little couch and wait till Rudy passes by and she jumps on his back...YES! Jumps on his back...I just shake my head..

Now I've learned another thing.. to put them in their crates at 7:30pm and let them relax then by 8:45pm they go out potty and get their treat then head to the bedroom to sleep...it gives me a break to get my morning pills done..the ones I use to be able to do ...now have to do them Sat night..I no longer have my quiet time.

With that.. I'm so ready for bed myself and it's Quiet..for now...so I'll say.."Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.."

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as I picked up my puppy today! He is too cute but out in the dining room cutting up (whining, barking, howling) as I type this. Maybe no sleep tonight? Ughh. He was really good on the 5 hour car ride home! So proud. A few tense moments with the introductions but seems to be going ok! Asking myself why oh why! But he is soooo darn cute!!! Think we will call him Logan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I will keep you in my prayers.....don't give in..be strong..and above all..take a glass of wine to sooth your throat ..LOL... Neat name..God Bless..:)

      Delete