Friday, April 11, 2014

Holy Smokes It's Friday

Holy Smokes it's Friday and I have a Vet appointment for Ms Annie...woo hoo..:)....last  night was one of the best sleeping that is... Ms Annie only woke up at 12:00am and then slept till almost 5am...I'm telling ya my prayers were answered...LOL.

Then the crew all got up and the fun began...Ms Annie and Mister Rudolph were on till I put their butts up at 6am..gave me time to get my coffee without a fuzzy wuzzy in it !!!

Then come around time to get to the Vets I decided to take all of them..Yes, that's right ..ALL OF THEM....Rudy needed a road trip as he gets car sick and I need to get him prepared for when we head back home and that's a long, long ride home.

When we got to the Vet's office I made sure all the windows were open as it wasn't a hot day and there was a breeze...and me and Ms Annie went in..well low and behold Rosemary, who works for the Doc..came over to say hello to Ms Annie...

Dang it that little huzzy was nasty...and I mean she wasn't gonna let any one close by..dog or human...so I gave her a what for under the chin and a little shake..to put her arse in the right spot..and each time she showed this side of her another WOP !..yep, if you don't correct this now ..it's too late down the road..

When we got into the Vet's exam room she was on good behavior..thank goodness ..but this is a little something I think that needs a little more attention..and because she plays so rough with Rudy it doesn't help matters..but we will fix this ..that's for sure .

So Annie got her vaccines and even her chip inserted..and then we came home and all of us took a nice nap..YES.!  got one in ...and the rest of the day was not bad.. she was a little tired from the vaccines...and later on we all sat in the car port and the breeze was nice..had the ceiling fan on and didn't come in until almost 8pm..

Now I have all back in the bedroom and Annie is attempting to settle down..and I hope we have another nice sleep...and still in training but we are getting better...a little each day...

With that ..those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment