Saturday, March 1, 2014

Who Said, Thank Gawd It's Friday ?

Who said, Thank Gawd it's Friday?  cause for me it was a day of living hell... that darling little Monster was full of piss and vinegar and no matter what I did he was into something else and then we won't talk about the early morning session.

He woke up at 6am and it was a might bit chilly here in Florida ..we had another cold blast but as soon as he was up ..I put his butt out.. and yep, he did his thing..then came back in the house and lay down and actually went to sleep..right by me and Mister Zeke and Miss Reba...so we took a few winks..

Then before I got ready to feed the crew I let them all back out...so far so good and in to the kitchen I went to fix their breakfast...all were waiting too..they were hungry...so when it was ready I always say, "Come on guys, let's get going"...and they charge into the dog room...

Well hello there puddle ...WHAT?????? WHEN ?????? HOW>>>>>????? I was totally shocked..when did that little monster head in and deposit a piddle...crap.. so I couldn't correct him as it was done and over with..so out came the rug shampooer and off again we went.. I did say, "You little Chit" ...and he looked at me..and I looked at him..ugh !!!!

So when my crew eats, I let them stay in their crates to rest.. as with large breeds it's not good to let them out and jump around..risking bloat..so I teach them young..lay down take a nap and in an hour they are out for water and potty..

The rest of my day was a hit and miss..and then on to later in the evening...again same routine... I mean this boy drinks lots of water after he has done his charge of the light brigade ..so he needs to potty again.. so out we go and in we come...food is ready and in we go...HELLO AGAIN......yeah it was not a good day for HIM or ME...but couldn't correct him cause it was done and over with but I did shout..couldn't resist...but one thing was gonna happen at 7pm water was coming up...no more of this.. my older ones could get a drink before they go to bed..

By the time bedtime rolled around I was wiped...and nothing could change my mind we were going right to bed..no cookie no nothing..I let them all out and headed back ..Rudy came right along and got in his crate  lights out and we all were gone...

So with that All traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All

Now for some reason my post didn't get up .. well might be because I forgot to publish it.. it saved but what can I say.. that's how bad I was  LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment