Friday, March 7, 2014

A Bummer On Friday :(

A Bummer on Friday :(..... well it even started off that way... got up and it was misting out ..and Rudy and Zeke ran out and got that over with and thank goodness the meds worked they  had solid BMs... but the day was gloomy and getting chilly...Oh please no more messes..

Had to make a quick run to John's to pick up my paper towels he had bought for me when he went to Sam's club so I had 2 cases...and boy I needed them.. then went to McDonalds for breakfast ..brought John back one too.. my neighbor came with me as I needed to get a few things at Winn Dixie and with my toe being in bad shape and not being able to put a shoe on... I surely appreciated it.

Came back as Clancy had pulled in just as I was leaving.. and put some top soil in the roses and in the extended bed he dug the other day.. so now I just have to go to Lowe's and pick up 10 roses bush plants..and hopefully I'll find some hanging plants I like..cause it's getting close to putting my flowers in.

Most the day was just nasty cold and drizzled off and on..and when it came to dinner time.. walking in the dog room Mister Rudy had an accident.. When, not sure cause I must have dozed off ..lucky me.. so out came the rug shampooer..yep, I was ticked but nothing I could do as when he heard me say, OH NO!!!  he jumped in his crate.. yes, he knew, but I couldn't do anything more but clean it up...

Later in the evening.. Rudy was playing and running around the kitchen and living room then he stopped.. I got up and caught him almost ready and yelled .. he ran and headed for the door.. I opened it.. and out he went...and after that I put him in his crate... he knew but I think he gets to a point he plays himself out.. however I betcha bottom butt.. this boy is gonna be dead on target tomorrow... even with my broken toe..!!!

Tonight I let him out ..he went right to the door and out and pottied...and then gave all their meds and to bed he went without even wanting to play... he's learning ..but this cold doesn't help either  .. he's a pup, and he's gotten away with going when ever in a kennel..those habits are hard to break ..but break I will.. he's been good for a few days.. and I started to slack off...but tomorrow.. the Alfa in me comes out !!!

Got my electric blanket on and I'm so ready ..looking over ..Zeke is laying where the blanket is on..his legs are bothering him in the cold and Ms Reba is snuggled right up to my pillow... Mister Rudy is in his crate curled...all is quiet ..

So with that all traveling Stay Safe and as always.. God Bless All Of Us

No comments:

Post a Comment