Tuesday, March 25, 2014

And So It Begins Tuesday

And so it begins Tuesday...it worked with letting Annie and Rudy play hard ...so I'll repeat it tonight ...hopefully...:)

Morning came like out of a cloud which I'm in most the day..due to lack of sleep and energy level being petered out...but I'm hanging in and determined..more like on a mission...DUH...yeah, right ....here I go again..What Mission Zeee?????

Well I like to think of it as one.. so far Mister Rudy is now 99% housebroken..notice I said, "99%"...that's because I still have to watch...and Miss Annie is getting there and I don't always have to pick her up ...she follows the pack out the door and into the run..

Most of the day was again another pick up trash that they got into and destroyed...these two bombers I could send on a mission to totally destroy a room in no time.. and they don't slow down..instead they pick up speed..till I call "Time OUT"  which helps me big time ....

Annie is starting to come into shape too.. she was like a huge belly when I got her and that always worries me..cause she mainly just kept pooping ..too much going in has to come out... and I notice when I tried to feed her that cup of food she couldn't eat it all.. I mean she would leave about a third of her meal..

Tonight I cut her back to a half a cup at each setting and she's doing better eats every bit and also eats her cookie...I'll see how this works out for the next few days...but also more control over her pooping.. that's a big issue..

She's one tuff little gal..tonight I gave her a piece of her cookie and she grabbed it out of my fingers and got my finger too OUCH !...and then goes on the attack after Rudy...Zeke just watches and Ms Reba wants to stay covered and protected...I can't blame her.

Tomorrow Rick is coming over and we are going to Lowes to pick up the rose bushes and some hanging plants..then he had to go to Ace for the screen to replace the one on the door that Rudy done got too..

Oh, this morning darling Rudy desided he didn't like his vinyl flooring so he tore it up in strips.. my fault as I saw it starting to buckle and I should have pulled it then..but thought I'd get it fix when Rick came...so while I was having my coffee Rudy was going to town and I heard him and thought he was attacking his chew bone...so I walked in the dog room and caught him in action...HELLO THERE...I snatched those strips and snapped them and yelled..you thought I'd a killed him he was totally shocked...

Well this Woman is not going to let this little big chit get away with it so he got some wup arse and Miss Annie watched.. I looked at her and told her..learn from your big bad arse Brother LOL...right like she understood..but her eyes got really big :)

Now I'm ready for bed cause my body says, "HEY, I QUIT"...so with that..Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment