Saturday, March 22, 2014

It Was A Heck Of A Saturday

It was a heck of a Saturday...for me again.. got up at 2:30am ..Annie did pee in her bed but was letting me know she had to go...guess I might have not heard her in the beginning as I was so tired....but again we all got up and went out and she pooped...HEY, that's ok... works for me...and Rudy was ready to play..NO NO let's go back to bed...and of course once I'm up..I can't get back to sleep..however I new there was a nap in my future.

Once they all got up at 6am...it was ready set destroy the toys.. and I watched and as soon as they stopped..out the door we went again...so far so good..but you know there's still an oops gonna happen with Annie...and shhhhh don't want to say this too loud...but the little big boy has been "good"...shhhhh !

After I fed all and let Annie out again I had them all stay in their crates and made a mad dash to CVS and to Winn Dixie...was going to go to Ace hardware but John (the fighting duo) said he was going to Walmart so I let him pick up my extension cord that Ms Annie done chewed...Yes, she got that one behind my couch..CRAP!

Most of the day was a challenge of who was getting into what and who had to go...then I gave them an out time...and I fell asleep for 2 hours..YEAH.. and I heard Annie barking..OK, ran in and got her out and Rudy out..my mistake was I should have carried her cause when Rudy stopped to grab a toy..Annie did the oops...crap..but I caught her and woops..she got my message..and out we went..yeah gotta catch them in the act then look out momma !

I notice I have to give them time outs..cause they just don't stop...and then the mishaps happen...so I'm now gonna start that.. did that today and it seemed to work out better...and for me as well..

Tonight after dinner they got wild and by 8pm I gave them a time out till ready for last potty and then their meds..then to bed they went...she didn't mind either so I know she's been really over doing it..she's a bugger and tries to keep up with Rudy..he's like jet fueled...should call him Speed Racer..

Now I'm tired and managed to pick up the mess and I know tomorrow it will be another...but if I can get those time outs that helps me.. cause this has been a little bit much...but I so enjoy them ..Zeke just gives me the look ...I know Zeke, Momma is nutz !

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment