Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's Only Tuesday

It's only Tuesday and already I wish the week was over...ugh!...

Got up at 4am and I just dislike these time changes I'm so not together yet...and then my day went off with a.. IPhone not working right couldn't get Wifi or my Personal Hot Spot to work so after I got the critters done I decided to head over to Verizon.. took Zeke and Rudy for the ride..but first I had to stop at the Vets to pick up "D" meds..

Then off to Verizon and it seems what was wrong my Do Not Disturb was turned on ..HOW ??? well when I hit flash light I hit the half moon on the strip and didn't know it.. so that caused the problem and so home I started then Rudy got car sick...OK...so now you know how my day is going.

Got back and had to clean his crate.. and had him go and lay down...and from there it all went Kaput !... right up till tonight when I was watching the Voice..and I saw Rudy was getting wrestles..ok, I'll let him out.. and as I went to get up he went in the dog room..YEP!  Pottied..well I caught him in the act..

Need I say any more.. He got a big surprise..and I don't think we'll have a repeat...not if I can help it..but again my stupidly... I was watching and thought I could wait..NOPE..

So again I shampooed the dog room ...that carpet has never looked so bright..thank goodness it's indoor outdoor...and soon after this year it will only be tile...

My day has just been a sucky day...and not worth really even writing about it.. so I'm praying tomorrow will be much better..and so is Rudy I'm sure !

Safe Travels to All and as always...God Bless Us All..and Rudy too !

No comments:

Post a Comment