Sunday, March 16, 2014

And Sunday Is Almost Over

And Sunday is almost over....started off with getting up at 2am because my hip again was bothering me.. I know it's my mattress as it's really on it's last leg..however I don't want to get a new one just right now as Mister Zeke can just about make it on the bed now...and I know his legs are starting to bother him...

This is the sad part about my critters..Zeke will be 10 and that is up there for a Rottie..most live between 9 and 11yrs old..and I know this again is gonna be a rough go..

So I decided not to get a new mattress.. I enjoy having that big lug on the bed and hearing him grumble cause my feet moved him or hearing that big boy put out some zzzzzzzzzzzzz..and he sure can put them out..

It's also good watching him play with Rudy although he's always the Tough Guy..but really I watch him waiting for Rudy to run by and attempt to grab one of the toys...hahaha.. it's neat !

This afternoon I had company in which I made the typical Italian Dinner..well sorta .. but it was simple and quick to throw together and I had made the dessert the day before and sent that home with them..cause I know I'd be eating that morning, noon and night..and I'm slowly losing my weight ..thanks to Rudy too.. the old up and down in and out trick..often ..and I do mean often.

Early today I transplanted one of my new Christmas Cactus.. it's a lavender and I sure hope she grows..I also have a yellow one I'm gonna have to put in a big pot too..and a few more..when they bloom I love how they look.. like a water fall of dainty flowers..so pretty and just so nice to see..they make the room just feel so soft..shame tho they only bloom in the cold time...but hey, I'm just happy mine are doing well.

This morning after I fed the critters and Ms Shug I shot out to Walmart bought my wild bird seeds and then got a McDonald's breakfast.. I only needed that didn't need to go looking..have a lot in the frig as is.

So now I'm ready for bed and the critters are all tucked in and cozy..so I'm anxious to crawl under covers...with that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment