Friday, March 28, 2014

I Think I'm Getting My Work Out on Friday

I think I'm getting my work out on Friday in double time..one step forward and 9 steps back...it's not going good..but I have high hopes Annie will get back on track...as she was doing so good..and now gone bonkers...!

Morning again was 1:30am and then 4:30am...and from there on in it all went SOUTH...and I have been on a go constantly...from one mess to another and to top it off she got into the bird seed ..well that means..the big "D" and sure enough...I'm so grateful for all these wonderful gifts I keep on getting...UGH!!!

MOst of the day was nothing but clean up, shampoo, clean up and scream...oh I did get to make a dash to Ace Hardware and picked up the larger pipping and the special tool...also bought another flat bed dolly..:) then went on to Winn Dixie and picked up a few things..filled my car with gas and got home...YES< too late..Annie pottied in her crate..and she usually does good..but I should have let them out before I left ...but they were sleeping...SUCKS!

Then this afternoon is what can she get into..Anything and Everything and this little girl who was so sweet has now become a DEMON..OMG !  Rudy has been on the good side and has been doing well..but I'm not gonna brag either...

Now I'm so ready for bed I don't want to think about all the crap that happened ..let me go to sleep and wake up and think it was all a dream..!

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment