Saturday, March 8, 2014

It Was A Chilly Start On Saturday

It was a chilly start on Saturday and boy I had to put my flannel jacket on..and the heat was on as well..41 this moring wasn't great feeling after getting out of a warm bed..but out we all went..brrrrrrrrrr.

I dragged a little with my start as it was too cold to go into the garage and start my laundry so waited for later in the day.. then that was a chore as I hate folding...boy do I ever..but got to get it done

Was really on top of Rudy today and he did good but till the end..some time he hit the dog room again..and tomorrow is gonna be "I'm gonna catch his butt and it's wup arse for sure...

When he goes in the room and I follow he runs out so he knows just something not clicking but his ass will tomorrow...and that will do that number big time !... he'll be crated when I have to go in the other rooms and that will also help..he'll not be happy tomorrow..but he'll get over it once we get this done once and for all..most of the day he's fantastic..and it happens between 8pm and 9pm..now down to the time of it..golly this boy is stubborn.

The day turned out not to bad and tomorrow I'm hoping it will be even better cause my joints are aching with these cold days and damp days...and I heard that possibly more snow up north again...I sure hope not..

Well, I'm beat and tomorrow I'll probably not know my name but chasing a Rottie around the house LOL

So safe travels to all and God Bless Us All...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you and your endeavours.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete