Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Only Wednesday

It's only Wednesday....that's how I felt today...maybe cause I just pushed a lot yesterday...but was so glad the dog patio got done...much needed...although my body is not agreeing with me..LOL

Woke up again early and just couldn't sleep..I need a new mattress but Zeke is able to jump up on this and if I buy a new one their higher and his legs are giving him problems..so I'll deal with it ...my big guy is more important..see I told ya, my fur kids come first !

Did my call in to CVS for my pills of life to be picked up on Saturday...and also got a text and email from Randy...so it's now definite, Annie will be here tomorrow...anxious but thinking another house breaking when I still got Mister Rudy who's has been doing good and then a slip..yucko..

Today was my dumb arse falt.. I shut the door as I was making dinner and ooops..you got it.. he had to go..I need to start making him show me...he does so dang good...but gets confused when the doors closed..mmm so back to the drawing board...AGAIN...

And now there will be TWO (2)...yes, 2 LOL..the Lord knows what he's doing with me I'm sure ...so who ever said, "I don't exercise"...they ought to walk in my shoes..hahaha

Tonight I was just plum tuckered out and even though I watched TV I haven't a clue what I watched.. I'll have to watch it maybe on the weekend..LOL

So with that I'm gonna say, "Those traveling STAY SAFE...and as always God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment