Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Bizzy Dizzy Thursday :)

A bizzy Dizzy Thursday :).....got up wee early as I knew today Lady Annabella alias Miss Annie was coming.. so I was so anxious to see her and hold her...Got all the critters done by 9am and took a few minutes out to relax...(what was that????)...and then the phone rang and it was Randy...he was just around the corner ...

When he got out of his van and carrying this little adorable sweetie..I had to grin...she was tiny...I mean from having Zeke and then Rudy ..she was tiny...but she sure was a trooper..had to adjust to the stone run...but I also have the matt there so that helps...but as soon as she got the hang of it..she was going up and down the stairs without a problem..:)

Then the wild crew met her..(my new name for my crew) and it was hells a blazing...I was tired watching them...LOL...she just slowly got into the groove and by late in the afternoon it was like she lived here all her life..

She's also pretty smart about going potty.. I talk to her and she follows me right out the door and into the run...YEAH !!  Now only if Mister Rudolf would do the same...He does do it all day long..but once he gets playing..forget about it.. right into the dog room...but we are working on it and he's now watching more what Annie is doing..

Tomorrow I take Annie to the Vets to get her checked out and also get her vaccines as well.. then I'll get her on a program for her heart worm as well...but she is comical...she does croon a bit when I put her in her crate but she settles down.. put a toy in there with her...and she has a nice soft bed like Rudy's...in fact she's now laying on her back..:)  aaaaaaaah !!!

Ok, folks I'm wiped it's been a long day and I need a break...and tomorrow is gonna be another hectic one...making sure we get on target with the ins and outs.

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

A few pictures...LOL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment