Saturday, March 1, 2014

Psst It's Saturday March 1st Woo Hoo !

Psst it's Saturday March 1st Woo hoo !  and I finally got yesterday's post up too.. Sorry Charlie I had one of those exhausting days...but this morning I got up with my mind set.. Mr Rudolf was getting broke today !!

Morning was foggy and a little nippy but knew the day would warm up and it was also Heart Worm day..every first of the month is !...with that in mind I got my water all done and the pills were all lined up to be put in their breakfast..:)

I was up at 5am cause that electric blanket does such a great job keeping my legs from hurting..that I don't wanna move..Miss Reba slept through the night thank you Lord.. and I was ready for the MONSTER..LOL.

Rudy got up as soon as Zeke jumped off the bed and came into the kitchen.. and that was almost 6am..so I hurried him out the door which he went and so did Zeke..Ok, off to a good start...and as usual they will settle back down and kind of take a quick sleep..till 7:30am which I let them out again..and this time I stretched it till almost 8am.. got their breakfast ready and gave the meds..on to Ms Shug..without stopping... got her finished with all her crazy antics and then it was my turn to have some toast and coffee..take a breather and then before I know it.. Let the crew out..hahaha

I have to say, "The morning went well"..no piddle puddle...so on to the rest of my day..come lunch time it's Ms Reba wanting her treats and the guys getting their cookie and out again..yeah, I'm in and out a lot..take a break try to get some things done and out again...

By dinner time the boy was doing not bad...fed them and this time he went in his crate and  leaned back and kind of looked at me.. oh yes, you is staying in and resting..hahaha..as it's Ms Shug's time to come out and get her lovings..

So the boy was a little ticked and decided to eat his bed..well he got at the seam and pulled the stuffing out.. when I walked in.. he looked like Santa with a beard !!!...oh joy...I grabbed up the bed and stuffing let them out and then again this boy gets a case of the big "D"...but this time it's from the heartguard at least he did it in the run not the house AMEN!

Meanwhile I hose down the run and they  run around the living room playing.. as I sit at the table sewing..which by the way I'm not good at ..stabbed myself a few times..OUCH !

I picked up the water at 7pm with dirty looks and yep, he was a good boy ..no piddle puddle in the dog room..(at least it's in the dog room )...and then pill time and bed time..and I'm proud of him..now pray tomorrow we continue..Lord Please Give Me Strength !

With that I'm gonna say, Good Night...those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment