Sunday, March 23, 2014

My What A Long Sunday

My what a long Sunday it was for me..started off by waking up to Ms Annie...yep, she piddled in her bed and also was letting me know she needed out..now I might not be hearing the beginning..cause during the day..she is really good about letting me know she has to potty. As when I feed my crew they stay in their crates to digest..cause as I explained before...big dawgs especially these type can bloat..so I just make sure they are ok..

So anyway here we go again..all of us up and out at 3:30am ..all go potty and then back to bed for most...me..well, once I'm up, I'm up..I do try but just can't go back to sleep...but I always say..."Some where there's a Nap gonna take place.

I've now gotten to the point when the pups start getting to wild..it's put them darlings up for a rest..in fact I say the words, "let's take a rest"..and they all walk in the dog room and get in their crates..YEAH !!!!

Most of the day was just picking up stuffing from the toys and trying to get my room straight..looks like a train wreck...and then we all sat out in the carport with the back door open for those buggers to run in and out..and that they did..

I wanted to cook a roast today but was just to dang tired..so I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...it was good in spite of wanting that roast..:)

The day seemed to drag and listening to the news I'm not crazy about tomorrow ..we are suppose to have a lot of rain..so I got out of the garage an Xpen and I have wee pads so that will be for Annie and I even brought in my golf umbrella that will be for Rudy...Mister Zeke is good..he'll squint and grunt and go...but I've got my towels ready too...Miss Reba has her diapers and wee pads so I just pray it's not really nasty and we all can get through the day..

Got the towels to go down on the steps too...but I might have to crate the pups till potty time and then let them out...I just hope it moves out fast..thinking of what I can do to the back to set up making it easier...

So that's about my day long and drawn and tire some..watched the Hallmark channel for the Stone series..was good..now it's bed time and hope Miss Annie makes it all through the night...

With that ..those traveling Watch the Weather and Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment