Friday, March 14, 2014

My Goodness It's A Chilly Start On Friday

My goodness it's a chilly start on Friday...holy Hannah.. sure was.. I mean it was like 39 this morning and when I let the little Monster out he did his business but ran back in the house..

Got my pot of coffee on and listened to the news.. Mister Zeke didn't have a good night as he got up and had a sick tummy.. poor guy.. probably from putting up with the Monster... but anyway I cleaned up that mess ..and on to my next chore..

Ms Reba seems to be coming along pretty good eating all her dinner and letting me know Pill time.. she's like a built in clock..she tells time better than I ...so that was done then I looked it was 7:30am .. so let me let the crew out so I can start breakfast..

Hello !... Yep, that little sucker got me.. he pottied in the dog room and when did this happen...and I can't do anything cause I didn't catch him in the act.. sun of a sea sucker !!...however that boy is gonna be tied to me..

Most the day I had the door open and the screen door going out to the dog patio open a bit.. and I watched he went in and out most of the day.. mmmm and tonight there was no potty mess... and when 8:30pm rolled by I got him out and then to bed at 9pm...he was good....but we'll see how it goes...

He's got the idea but if he's playing it's forget about where he's at..wish I could catch him..he needs that shocker LOL.. so on to tomorrow again ..(sigh)

Most of my day was putting things away and cleaning up the stuffing that Rudy pulls out of the toys.. Ms Shug even laughs as I go along..she likes Rudy and he comes over to her crate and they meet..it's neat to watch but one of these days she might just let him know "who she is".. LOL OUCH!!

I'm tired so tomorrow I need to get a few things made up so next week I might have another surprise...Lord Help ME !!!

Those traveling STay Safe..and as always.. God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment