Monday, March 17, 2014

What A Crummy Monday !

What a crummy Monday !...it rained and rained and rained and is still raining...

Critters were not working with me.. I mean the poor babes were so confused..and getting anything done was almost impossible...too impossible..

Poor Rudy was so good all day until just before bed time.. went to let him out and it was a down pour so brought them back in... he tried..and oops yep, he started to and I yelled..he ran into his crate.. HE KNEW...so I had to wait till the rain stopped.. I mean it was a down pour not a trickle..

Had to clean up the ooops and also was ticked at the rain..but he was also NOT gonna have that happen.. I got him right in the act..and WHOP!...hurt his feelings I'm sure...hurt mine too..but ya gotta do what ya gotta do... and here I was just bragging about how good he was...but it's a shame weather wasn't going to be in his favor...it happens just like Chit !

My day other than that was DUH...kind of day and I did get some good news..my little girl will be coming either Wednesday or Thursday..and she's a cutie..

We called her Annie..."Lady Annabella"..and I just got the word..she's crate trained but NOT house broken..oooooooh nooooooooo !!  but being she's been on the road and traveled some.. she might not be that bad to work with...HOPEFULLY...

So now it's bed time and I'm wiped and the critters are all sleeping...so with that..those traveling stay safe and God Bless Us All

Meet  Annie :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww. . . What a pretty girl! You are gonna be tired for sure now! Very brave of you, two pups! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LInda, I may need a long rest after this !... LOL

    ReplyDelete