Thursday, March 6, 2014

What A Whopper Of A Storm On Thursday

What a whopper of a storm on Thursday..yikes and you all know how I really don't like these storms we have in Florida...eeewwwwwww!

Got up and the critters followed me right up front.. so that meant no quiet time for me...but I got them out before the heavy rains came...and by time for their breakfast ...well the rains starting coming and coming and coming..

I took Rudy out again as I knew he's a double pooper LOL (yeah that's life) and he wasn't happy and didn't want to stay out..but I had to have Zeke come back out..Now let me tell you that old man was really ticked..he never likes it either but goes and grunts and runs in and waits for me to dry him big time.. Nothing can be wet on him LOL..

Finally I got the little big guy to go..and in we came.. I dried them and both went into their crates.. I was not feeling well and I knew I needed to lay back down...and much better for me to lie on the couch and cover up..and that's what I did... most of the day in fact..

Rudy was such a good boy...he did well and I'm still not bragging not just yet...and most of my day was just not doing only what I had too.. had chills and a slight fever..in fact I'm still a little of kilter..

I watched the taped Survivor and caught the end of American Idol.. I'm just not into this one ....none of them really for me having what it takes to be "tops".. so I'm kind of now more into the Voice..

Ok, my brain isn't too much in chatting and thinking..in fact most of the day I'm not even sure what went on..other than Rudy ate his blankie..there was fuzz everywhere..but so he now had a flat bed..LOL

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.... to bed I need to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment