Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oh Me Oh My Oh!!!!!! on Tuesday

Oh Me, Oh MY OH !  On Tuesday... it was a double dare whammy.. and to top that off it was our Wedding Anniversary...HOLY HANNAH BANANA !!

First thing this morning Hubby called and wished me a Happy Anniversary...and I did the same...sad thing was this was the first time we didn't spend it together..that was rough...but it was impossible for him to fly down ..so we'll do catch up..

Got up again at 4am as I knew I had lots to get done and Rick was coming at 9am and the Stone was being delivered at 11am..soooooooooooo on with the show..

After I got the critters all done I went out and hosed down the dog patio then scrubbed the matt...then picked it up and hung it over the wall...then spread pelleted lyme down till the new stone would be spread on top..

Truck came and Rick wheel barreled it in and I used the rake to spread ..oh yeah it was one of those long, long days and thank goodness it wasn't hot !!  but we were done by 2pm...and the rest of the day I just leaned back..my arms felt like Gorilla arms ..they hung and swung  LOL

Later in the day Rudy and Zeke were playing and running in and out the house and just loving all that stone..oh yeah I heard it hitting the walls...LOL  but glad they played well..

Celebrated our Anniversary with ordering Chinese..hey, some times ya just got to deal with things and make up for it later on...and we will as soon as he can get a long weekend and fly down.

Now I'm wiped and so ready for bed...Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always.. God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment