Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Made It Through Thursday !

I made it through Thursday !... I'm telling ya these days lately are beginning to ware me down...and of course Mister Rudy is a major part of it.. that boy can and does get into more chit with in 5 minutes of each event..notice I said, "Each Event" !!!!!

Got up at 4am as my body just couldn't settle down.. I could feel my legs jumping as I was probably chasing Rudolf !!! he's not got a red nose yet but if he keeps his chit up he will !!!

Had to make a run into Winn Dixie and then stop by John's house to pick up some things he had for me.. (like newspaper for Ms Shug's cage) and then on back home and when I let the crew out.. Rudy was jet propelled...Why is it I don't remember Zeke ever doing this or even Abby ..but Abby was a chewer..

Speaking of which Mr Rudy did a number on a package I got in that had Ms Shug's food in it... He ate half the box.. and thank God he didn't get into the food cause that would have been a nasty event later on.. and I do mean nasty..YIKES PERRISH THE THOUGHT !

And of course this afternoon we all fell asleep .. and he was too..(I thought) but nope he made his spot again in the dog room...but this time he knew he was in deep doo doo...cause he didn't go back in that room all day...I'm telling ya he does good then ooops...this bugger is fixin for a trip to the moon..

When we come back to the bedroom he goes right in his crate and looks at me with those big brown eyes...NOPE you ain't getting me this time.. hahaha

Ms Shug is starting to really like him as every morning she comes down to the bottom of her cage and they meet nose to nose...I need to catch a picture of that.. it's cute but NOPE I'm not letting her out when he's out.. that would be a big mistake BIG TIME

Now I'm ready for bed and for tomorrow to start all over again..So with that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment