Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Gang Buster On Sunday !

A gang buster on Sunday !... I'll say...started off with my usual..early morning wake up with Ms Annie...that I really don't mind cause she goes potty then goes back to bed and no mess in between...then it's on to the next wake up in which all get up and out again... I let the two kids play and then I pop them back in the crates for an hour which lets me get things together then out and breakfast time...they're in again and I'm cleaning Ms Shug's crate and she's doing her funny stuff ..then she's back in and I'm having my coffee till it's out time which is about half hour break in between...Are ya gasping yet ?  Don't worry I'm doing it for you !!!!

This day I was having my girlfriend over Jane...Yes, the battling duos..but only her.. I learned my lesson on that deal...so I was really anxious to see her as we do have a good time inspite of their relationship...remember it's always different strokes for different folks..

In the meantime I've been a little worried about Annie as her eating habits haven't been good and she really hasn't taken to this Sport Mix food..Rudy has no problem he gulps it down...but Annie picks at it and I'm wanting to see more weight on her...so I've pondered about it when this morning she really didn't eat her food and she's been eating fecal..(don't gag, cause I have..but this is something puppies will do and if they are not eating properly) so I decided to try some of Zeke's food..a little not a lot...OH BOY !!! she gobbled it up like it was a STEAK.

So now I'm realizing..and I just bought 3- 40lbs bags of this Sport Mix as it was on Sale..(so much for my sale) and I contact Randy..he's the co owner and breeder of Annie..and he simply says to me..."If I were you, I'd keep her on the food she was on before"  which by the way is Eukanuba...so I go and ask Jane on her way over to pick me up a bag..and of course can't get a small bag..NOPE that wouldn't be in my book...so I had to buy a 33lb bag...

I think I'm running a food store here I have huge bags now blocking my other room...Good grief...now what..well I'm gonna start crossing it into her food..and hope and pray no more problems...

Jane comes over and she picked up the food plus a great salad from Perkins that we always get and I made us Root Beer Floats...well she and I couldn't hardly eat it..only ate half..we actually could have split it..and then I start getting critter food together...and as I'm ready to bring it in...low and behold I look to see where the critters are and they are in the hallway by the bathroom and Annie has had..the Texas two step (as we call it) OMG !  from one end to the other...

Jane says, "Get the crew in their rooms and I'll start cleaning it up and grab the rug shampooer"...so I charge into the other room and the crew follow and I give them their food..then come back and OMG ..that's all I could say and she and I start to work on cleaning up the mess...

Now I have to say, "how many of your friends would pitch in and clean a mess up" I can count on one hand...in fact maybe a couple of fingers..but she and I worked diligently and then had to sit back and gasp..YES< big time..but it's all clean and shampooed...

Then after the crew ate..which Annie only ate a little we had them out and in the carport cause it was cool..she and I sat back and laughed...but I knew after she left I was in for it ...as this just wasn't the end...

Later on I took Annie out and Yep, more of the repeat but this time in the run.. I feel so bad as one thing I try to do is make sure they're food is good for them..however, this food, no way does she like or even want..so I'm now in the process of changing over for her..at this time...don't think I can handle another bout with Rudy just yet...and I go through this periodically with Zeke and his condition ..but he's fed a special food...and some times that doesn't work when he stresses..

Now we are at bed time and I'm wiped (no pun) out and need of a good night sleep but I'm prepared for more of the Texas two step...just hope she lets me know before hand..

With that..Those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment