Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Made A Mad Dash On Tuesday :)

Made a mad dash on Tuesday :) to Winn Dixie..woo hoo..yes, it was actually my first outing since I've been house breaking Rudy Tooty !!!...

Got up and made my mind up that Rudy has had two (2) good days that I was gonna make a quick dash to Winn Dixie...Jane was coming for Dinner and I needed to get in some thick bacon and eggs..as I was making Carbonara for dinner plus a chocolate moose pie..Yes!  I was going come hell or high water LOL

Managed to get all the critters fed and cleaned and threw on my clothes and out the door I went..honestly that's exactly how I felt too...and I zipped through the store on my mission..

It was like I broke loose from prison..hahaha but I so needed it..and when I got home brought the groceries in and let Rudy and Zeke out and boy what surprised me was I didn't have to say anything..opened the door and the boys headed right to the back ..YEAH!  We are making progress but I ain't a gonna brag just yet .

Most the rest of the day just kind of dragged and when Jane came over we had dinner and did our usual...sit back on the couch and she fell asleep..LOL  I had to wake her to desert..then she went home..yep, she was exhausted as her on little gal had puppies and she's been feeding them and it's a lot of work.

Tonight watch the Voice and again some really good talent..so like I said, "this is gonna be one battle to who will win it.."...and after that the boys went out got their "pills" and Ms Reba all headed back to bed...and soon I'll be heading there as well..

With that..Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment