Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Not So Bad Saturday

A not so bad Saturday....got up around 4am as my hip was bothering me and woke mid with that throbbing ache...so I went into the living room and lay down on the couch till Zeke followed me and then along came Miss Reba ..soon to hear the vocals of Mister Rudy...and then it was time to start the ball rolling..LOL

Who has time to recovering..just go along with the show..LOL..but getting Mister Rudy up is like letting a bull in a china shop loose...he flies into the living room which I then head to the kitchen door to get him out and potty quick...then he charges back into the living room to let the world know..."he's up"...hahaha

It was a really good day and I've been keeping the kitchen door open and the screen door to the patio ajar so he can go in and out and that seems to be working..most of the day as it's nice weather and no bugs..LOL  but he likes to lay out in the carport so this makes it much easier..

He knows when he comes into the dog room I'm watching cause he checks me out...but so far so good...but I ain't letting up..not yet...and in the evening when I close all doors I've got it pretty much down to how long he'll last..crossing my fingers for sure :)

I made a Banana Cream Poke cake for tomorrow as I'll be having company for dinner... So I'll make a Pasta dish  (pasta amatriciana)..a quick gravy with pork in it..a kind of a throw together easy tasty dish.. and a big salad..I have some wine of which I'll use in the gravy as well so should be good and tasty with some garlic bread.

Now I'm so ready for bed...and have to make a quick run to Walmart to pick up wild bird food and a few things then back home..to relax before the blurr happens...LOL

So with that all of you traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless Us All



No comments:

Post a Comment