Thursday, March 27, 2014

It Was A Grinding Day on Thursday :)

It was a grinding day on Thursday :) that being said...It was all about doing toe nails of Rudy and Annie...Randy made a trip up as he also was taking one of his dogs to have an OFA Xray on his hips..

Morning was again..up at 2:30am and then again at 5:30 am.. so the day started off not too bad...but did it progress that way..."Hell NO"...Ms Annie forgot all her manners and decided she wasn't gonna potty outside..HELLO THERE>..here comes my foot up your butt...and when I caught her he nose followed...she did her little song and dance but she wasn't gonna get away with it...

You wonder when she was doing so good, WHY?  Maybe spite as Randy used the drummel to grind down the toe nails..she wasn't happy and neither was Rudy..but down they went...However, I am proud of Rudy ..he was totally shocked but got through it as I heard Randy tell him "He was a good little Man"..I kind of chuckled..

Randy, like me was a junior handler as a kid and grew up in dog shows..and we did talk about old times too...My girlfriend Jane was over and all of us had a few good laughs as they watched me pulling out the rug shampooer and going to town following Ms Annie...UGH  she was a WITCH !

Also as we were putting dogs out in the run...don't cha just know it.. Rudy jumped up on the screen door and out popped the screen..wow..Randy fixed it as it wasn't torn but the piping that goes around the screen to hold it in place wasn't the right size..and it just pulled out ...so next Ms Annie did the same thing again we fixed the screen..SUCKS...so tomorrow I have to go to Ace Hardware and pick up the right size piping and a tool to push it in place..

After Randy left me and Jane pigged out..YEP..Randy had to leave and we had some good stuff to eat.. and I even made a Root Beer Float..OH MY STARS...!

Now I'm ready for bed.. tired and just worn out...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...AMEN !

No comments:

Post a Comment