Thursday, February 27, 2014

Woo Hoo Got Er Done On Thursday

Woo hoo got er' done on Thursday....Me and Ms Reba didn't do to bad last night in fact because I had the electric blankie on she curled right up to me...ah thank you electric blankie LOL.

Got up with a lot of things on my mind and to make sure I get done with my list..without a list I'm not useful...plain and simple.. I know I have to get things done but I go at a slower pace...sometimes even backwards LOL..but it's true !!

Well, I called the flooring place and seems he's just to busy to do it now..oh my so then I thought about it and called back and said, I'll be over to pick it up..and hung up...then I thought about it.. and I remember this man Rick who John and Jane have used and I had his number and I gave him a call..he was free and would only be to glad to help me out..

So he went into town and got the stuff we needed and then came over...He works slow but does very good work..wants to make sure everything is lined up properly and boy it sure did and looks fantastic..

As I spoke with him I learned he just lost his wife from Cardiac Arrest..OMG how sad..she was never sick and just like that she was gone.. I could hard talk I was getting choked up.. he looked so sad..

He then told me what kind of work he could do and so we set up a few jobs to be done..and he even cleaned up his mess..YES!  some of the people I have had do work were not clean...this man took a lot of pride in what he did..

After that I left and picked up my food bin and a few things from Sparr's and home I went..but I did take Zeke and Rudy for the ride...Rudy still got a little sick but next time it might not be so bad..HOPE

Got Rudy a play toy came home and put it down and Mister Zeke ran over and grabbed it..so it was an on going issue..till Zeke got up to get a drink of water..then look out the MONSTER got it !!!  OH MY STARS...Mister Zeke was on a mission and so was Rudy...it was fun to watch but I had to keep remembering  Rudy will at any moment stop and pee..LOL  so when he looked like he was gonna I jumped up and went to the door and all of us went out...

Sure can't wait for a relaxing time that I can finally let them play and not worry...soon Zeee soon...

Well watched American Idol again tonight.. I'm still not impressed..but it's early and now it's late for me so it's Good Night and Safe Travels to those on the road and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment