Sunday, March 2, 2014

So Be It On Sunday !

So be it on Sunday !   My morning was and lately always is lost in translation...with house breaking this little big guy is rather hectic..he's finally some what getting the idea..the main problem is that he's been kenneled for 6 weeks and in that environment they go when ever and where ever..sooooooooo now it's correcting his locations.

Now starting off this morning ..he woke up at 6am..and out we went..he only peed and ran in the house so I knew by 6:30am he was going back out again..and he did and he was good...aaaaaah we are getting the hang ...OH YEAH !

Then at 7:30am I let the crew out as the big guy likes to sleep LOL so out we went...and all was well so I was getting breakfast ready and going on about my business and went to head into the bathroom...HELLO THERE..YEP !  He did his thing too...OUCH...

The rest of the day he was on target..and when hubby called and I told him his reply, "Well at least he knew the bathroom is where you go potty"..HUH???? I mean give me a break LOL... but I'm pushing on and when Rudy sees me coming he runs the other way LOL..

I've taken the water up at 7pm which helps as this boy can drink some water..and of course my big one is giving me the  LOOK....but I'm hoping this week we'll finally get it all together..

One good thing.. I've lost 12lbs in over 2 weeks..I guess I'm getting my exercise..I know my couch has a spring loaded seat..cause I bounce up and down often...even Ms Shug is looking and when she sees Rudy coming towards her cage she lets out a YELL...I know then he's getting into her bird seed that she tosses out.. so again I'm vacuuming often...LOL

I'm getting a workout and when I lay my head down I'm out like a light.. I also now have lost my quiet time in the morning cause when Zeke comes out Rudy yells he wants out...and with that it means ..out side and go potty..LOL

It's all about the In's and Out's of housebreaking..hahaha

Now I'm watching the Oscars and got my electric blanket on for my legs...and already talked with hubby as they are due another snow storm...good Lord..

With that those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment