Monday, March 3, 2014

A Positive Monday !

A positive Monday !...although I dragged getting up because I stayed up late watching the Oscars and I didn't get to see the end...but getting up well..that was a horse of a different color...

In fact all of us got up at the same time..now let me tell ya..that was sheer madness..running Rudy out to make sure he didn't have an accident..and bumping into Zeke and Reba ...HELP...but we got er' done !

Then once I got them fed I started on with Ms Shug and she was in her crazy mode..oh no!!!...and I'm telling you she gave me a run for my money...laughing too...mmmm I wonder about this BIRD !

By afternoon I was on a downward spiral and I was so praying that Rudy would slow down too...so I just went into the carport with the breeze we were having it felt good.. I sat out there and along came the "Boys"..yep, they lay on the floor and we just leaned back and enjoyed a few hours...thank you !!!!

Come dinner time Rudy was ready to go out and fill up again hahaha..that's what it seems like...any way I got a little break again as they are in their crates to rest after eating and Ms Shug came out..but oh boy she wasn't gonna be a good bird...hahaha..nope she was wanting to get into everything..so I popped her back in her cage and took time for myself..Thank Heavens :)

Tonight watching the Voice and really enjoying the talent..and guess what..Mr Rudy was a Good Boy..no accidents today...woo hoo..but it ain't over yet..it's only one down and more to go...

Speaking of going..it's my time to dive under cover cause my eyes can't make any more pictures LOL...so with that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment