Friday, March 21, 2014

What A Friday :)

What a Friday...wow...from the wake up at 1:30am to a awful mess..and I felt so bad for Annie..but I was praying it wouldn't happen but it did... she had the case of the big "D"s...because I had to give her Rudy's food...her food was left behind OH BOY!!...

When I got up the whole crew got up and boy the lights went on the noise level was high..as Ms Annie was crooning...I felt so bad for her...she was a mess and her crate was too...YUCKO  :(

After everything was cleaned we all went back to bed...well for me it was lay down and get up.. that's what it felt like...but I figured some time today I was gonna catch a nap....hoped anyway..

Annie is doing pretty good in the house..only 2 mishaps.. one by the door as I had shut it and she was going in and out along with Rudy..OOOPS...and the second one was when we came home for the Vets...

I had let her in the run...and she did go..but it was really hot ..and she came back inside..a few minutes later ooops...poor baby.. it was hot on that matt...YIKES..

She did really well at the Vets...came in at 13.5 lbs but some how she feels heavier to me..but she behaved really well..and she got a few vaccines and her fecal test came back negative...so now she goes back in three weeks..

Came home and all of us just leaned back and we took a snooze for about an hour...and then it was feed time..after that..OMG... Rudy and Annie were in a tug of war..funny as he did drag her little body around the room and she wasn't letting go...NOT MY ANNIE...she's one tuff cookie...I should have taken a video of it...

So now I'm so ready for bed..it's a long day for me and tomorrow I need to pick up my pills of life and hit Winn Dixie...and then home to just chill out...till the crew starts up again..

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

Pictures tell it all LOL...Rudy and Annie in their Tug of War :)







1 comment: