Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Well It's Hump Day, Wednesday :)

Well it's hump day, Wednesday :)... today was a little sad for me...although morning was rather foggy and rain..oh man lots of rain...and then it cleared out and the day became nice..but again, it was sad for me.:(

Rudy got up around 6:15am and he got out before the rains came cause that boy don't like rain drops..not right now anyway.. and back in the house he went and it was like Hell's A Poppin...he was in high gear and picked up everyone of the toys that were on the floor...Zeke just watched.. I bet I know what he was thinking >>>>>(Fool)  LOL

Most of the day I was on a mission to keep track of Rudy...but I did put a call in to Clancy... as lately he's paired off with a partner and his fee has climbed for me I feel to high..

I know he's figuring the splitting of the work with his partner but the fee is 30 bucks an hour..that's way out of what I feel should be paid.. besides the job they just did for me was only a small portion of my yard.. and if they came back my yard would have cost me over 400 bucks.. so I decided to look else where.

Kind of made me feel bad to say, "so long" and Clancy understood.. as I explained to him.. so I called another fellow that worked for me and he'll come over and bid for the job.

Strange how things can go...you get so close to people..but for me because I've dealt with making decisions not on personal feelings but business I had to keep that in mind.. I'm still Clancy's neighbor and he knows when I make Lasagna I send him over some..

The rest of the day went along and I also ordered the River Stone for my area for my dogs ..hopefully that will be delivered this weekend and Rick, will be doing that job...boy that is a back breaking job too..done that many times now I just watch .

Watched Survivor tonight and taped American Idol.. I've kind of lost interest in it...but I'll still catch some of it... but love my Survivor :)  now all are in bed sleeping and Mister Rudy was a GOOD BOY...and he and Ms Shug are now becoming friends.. Rudy goes up to Ms Shug's cage every day and she comes down to the bottom to meet him..so far so good..but I'll never have them out together  no way !!

With that I'm gonna say, "Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment