Tuesday, February 18, 2014

And We're Off To The Races On Tuesday

And we're off to the races on Tuesday....I'll say..starting with calling Waste Management to come pick up my trash...and that went into another scenario...I mean did you figure it was gonna go smoothly..HUH?

These calls were made at 7:30am and continued till 9am..yep, went from one department to another and then called the main office where I live too...but I did get a really nice gal at the WM place and she was really helpful.. I mean I was trying to be nice about it as I had explained.. didn't want to clean up a major mess and I wasn't carrying my trash back in..it's they're mess up not mine and I had a huge amount out..since hubby was here.

After getting that done my boy Rudy was awake and needed out..oh brother did he ever..had a bad case of diarrhea and continued on most of the morning..with me and the rug shampooer going in high gear..and sad too because he didn't want to come in the house as I thought he was finished..well he proved me wrong OUCH !

Finally I gave him some meds for it..being it was change of water, change of environment and attempting to change foods which I decided not too...sometimes you have to leave well enough alone and wait for when he gets a little older...so tomorrow I'll run up to the feed store and buy a 20lb bag of SportMix..and yep, he's still getting his raw chicken..OMG.. but I said, "I would try"..doesn't mean forever ..but I'll try !

So that's kind of been my day and also Ms Reba was not doing well..so I was so concerned as last night she wasn't good either..I hate this time of their lives..I mean I do realize they can't live forever...I just hope and pray she would go in her sleep...but I'm watching her and if I don't think she'll turn this around then I have to let her rest in peace..sadly..it truly is the worst part of owning a pet.. they are your family and best friend ..things you share with them.. SUCKS!

Watching American Idol and really not much so far I'm seeing is overwhelming me...but then could be the mood I'm in.. so with that.. it's on to tomorrow and Lord I hope it's a better day..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment