Monday, February 10, 2014

Hey A Monday Showed UP

Hey a Monday showed up and I was so hoping to stay with Sunday..but nope not this time LOL...

Morning again was ..Up and at em' but em' never completed itself..but I did manage to get some more blueberry pancakes and even Ms Shug enjoyed hers too...Oh yeah, she's in 7th heaven cause the Hubby is here and she's oozing big time.. I'm now just the Maid on Duty !

We had planned to go to Walmart but by the time I got hubby up..well, it was too late and I'm not a big fan of afternoon at Walmart with all the crowd..YIKES.
I like to get in and get out.. remember I'm not the big shopper...NEVER HAVE BEEN !

Zeke woke me up with a problem..yeppers he had the Texas Two Step..so that meant give him some stomach meds and pray nothing major..so I was in for the day with the big boy...Hubby took the car to get the tail light bulb put in and also the back windshield wiper replaced.

Then of course it was trash day..and wouldn't ya know it.I get it out early and they come almost at 3pm ..What is with that ? Let me not have it together and they'll be there at 8am..hahaha

Most of the day it was take care of big boy and then hubby. he was hungry and it was.."What cha got to eat"...hahaha....

Had a call from Microsoft and they did a follow up again with me checking if all was ok and I again asked if those numbers I gave them would help.. I'm sure they can trace that right through...Love to hear the results..

Now I'm ready for bed..a day of just making sure all was ok and watching Ms Shug play up to Hubby.I mean she just melts in his arms.Lord I am just the Maid in her eyes...till he goes home  :)

So with that.. hope all traveling will stay safe and as always..God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment