Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LIfe Is Always Filled With Surprises :)

Life is always filled with surprises :)...or an easy come easy go..take your pick...for me it was another Surprise !...LOL

Morning again was "The Race is On" as I've got to get all that I needed finished as hubby will be here on Friday late..so I still have some play time..maybe

Critters are moving slowly lately..liking to sleep in and I'm anxious to get them fed and done so I can get on with all my "Stuff"..and of course my phone is quiet because I have the fighting duo on Blocking..boy is that ever a blessing.

But my phone did ring..and it was the gal I was originally to get a pup from ..well rather than go into all the details I'll make it short and sweet...

The pup is now mine, if I want him ???????? and he's now 14 weeks old as the person who put the deposit down never came back for him and she's tried to contact him but no response..... oh brother ...LOL  Hold it just a moment..back up a few spaces..DUH..

I already have committed to a female pup and she won't be ready to come to my house to the 1st week of March...and now this big boy..oh my stars.. I don't think I spoke right away and then I heard sounds coming out of my mouth..

Yes, I was surprised and excited but two pups at the same time ...and young too...OUCH.. but how exciting too...but then again..so before I gave a YES  I also explained again that I know this is the pick of the litter and you want this boy shown I'm not really interested in doing that...as my motive for getting him was to train him to be a Service Dog as I would also do with the female as well..just like my Abby..

I did want two but not together I was more or less hoping to get one done then later on get another...but again, what's meant to be will be..and I just can't wait to see my hubby's face...however I did slow things down a bit.. like first check and make sure this other person is contacted..to make sure ..I don't want problems and then let me go take a looksee and go from there...

So did I tell you my life has strange twists and turns...????? well, it never runs smoothly I can swear to that and by the looks of it.. it's gonna be one hell of a week...

The rest of my day was kind of blah as I just didn't have the get up and go..in fact it was more like get up and spent.so I leaned back and just paced my day..
Later tonight watched American Idol and now I'm ready to say..."Good Night"

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...and sure hope no more surprises...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment