Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Well it's Certainly Wednesday :)

Well, It's Certainly Wednesday :)...finally a full night sleep and then up and ready to feel better . Got Critters done, pills and all and Ms Shug was bright and chippy .. I sat down to take my pills and ooops... I done took my Lasix...well that means..NO WALMART for ME !!...

Hubby did my chore..he went to the store and boy I never heard the end of it either..LOL  but he's a good guy and weathered the storm (crowd) and got the "stuff" in.. but I did make my list small..hahaha..

Then it was the chore of cooking up the critter food and dicing the veggies and getting that ready for in 10 days I'll be making my batches..but this gives me a jump start and hubby don't mind helping..thank goodness. finally I'm getting a little relief..but not only from my Lasix  :)

We even got a Hardee's burger for our treat..yep, hubby stopped and brought that back for our lunch..was really good too.. and I was really being careful I didn't want a repeat of what happened yesterday.

Even got in a NAP...hey there that was wonderful and then our storm rolled in..came fast and furious but with no damage thank goodness...after that we sat back and enjoyed American Idol..with some cheese and crackers and a glass of red wine..OK...that's a nice :)

Now watching the rest of the Olympics ..the Ice Skating and then gonna hit that bed and on to tomorrow...heading out to Lowes as I need to get some planters for my Christmas Catus...then we'll stop and have lunch at Cracker Barrell...

So with that I'll say.."Good Night, Safe Travels and as always God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment