Monday, February 24, 2014

Heaven Help ME It's Only Monday

Heaven Help ME !!!  It's only Monday... I know  that Monday was always the word day but I didn't think I'd ever wish a day was over...My darling Rudolf is fixing to run me ragged .

Morning for me was a blurr.. woke up very early.. and I dragged most the day because of it.. as I chased that darling little MONSTER.....first off started with Ms Reba..then worked my way down to Rudy...and what ever he chewed last night didn't settle to well as he had a case of the "D's"...omg..but I popped him some meds and he wasn't thrilled...however, the rest he took gave him energy plus..

It's was the Indy 500...big time..between him and the big guy... I could feel my house move and things started falling..uh oh..HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS.. Stopping them was another neat trick..using my body as the wall  NOW wasn't that DUMB...I look like I've been beat up.. my arms and legs are bruised..

Being I'm on a blood thinner any bump looks nasty...and sure enough I have enough nasty going big time...but I stopped the race..then they plop like they were dropped out of a plane and Ms Shug starts..OK...give me a break..she's hitting the high notes and I know these windows are vibrating..I mean my inner ear is "gone fishing".

Most of the day was a, not get any thing done just clean up..and so I did..I don't remember ever going through all this...where have I been ?  anyway..Rudy did good as far as the house until this evening.. and as I was watching him he'd go in and out the dog room..and I'd follow..then back again.. now I turned my head for one second and ta daaaaaaaaaaa he was peeing..OMG.. I grabbed him and took him out side ...came back in the house picked up the throw rug and put it in the washer...then the lights went out.. the breaker tripped...Thanks !

Now I had to climb up to push the button ...lucky me..finally the lights came back on.. then back into the house with the little chit !!!!  put him in his crate and went back into the laundry room..OH NO.. the rug was falling apart...and what a mess I had to clean up... Does it get any better..???

After I talked to myself I finally got everyone ready for bed...now I'm listening to the Voice ...enjoying it..and sooner or later it's gonna sink into this little guy...you potty outside...Lord HELP ME !

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment