Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Can't Believe It Was Sunday

I can't believe it was Sunday... I mean my days having been running into each other..and trying to get that little bugger house broken...he does one step forward and 2 steps back..but today I caught him just before..hahaha.. and swooped his butt in high gear out the door...maybe I'm getting finally in the groove..:)

Morning again was and is always lately.. The Race is On.. I get an hour of quiet time and from there on in.. it's well....grab it if you can.. so when they are having breakfast I get Ms Shug hers and clean her cage then on to my cup of what ever I got and sit a spell then attempt to put thing up ...ding goes the bell and it's off to the races again..

Today I called the insurance company on one of my meds which CVS charged me full price...now talk about a challenge and while I was on the phone, yep, that little bugger struck again..dang it !!!

Any way it took me a few hours..Lord help me .. to get through to get things corrected and now tomorrow the Agent is calling me back to make sure I get credit for the over charge...DUH..

I think I had dinner tonight..not sure that's how it's been going..if I don't grab something at lunch my night time I'm too wiped out.. while I feed the big ones I then let Ms Shug out for her hour..as she has to have that...then I put her back and it's the Boys again..out and potty...then hello there..who am I..????

Now here I sit again really anxious to have a good night sleep..Ms Reba was good today and only alittle up and down last night..right now she was off the bed 3 times whining...Lord please let this be a good night ...(sigh)

We had a fast and furious storm roll in and rains came down ..now it's quiet and I hope tomorrow it will be as well...Rudy is tucked in and snoring and the big guy Zeke I hear him...just looked over at Ms Reba..she's curled and going down for the count...good signs till I get in bed LOL

With that.. those that are traveling and do peek in..Stay safe and as always God Bless Us All..

Oh, here's a shot I got of the crew today...Rudy and Zeke were in their play mode while Ms Reba was walking into the act..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment