Saturday, February 8, 2014

Oh What A Saturday

Oh What A Saturday...well it was because I really didn't sleep well and when hubby landed in we stayed up till 1:30am..sooooo for me that was a long day and with everything that went on my brain was in OverDrive and Whirlwind.

I tossed and turned and just couldn't close my eyes and got up at 4am then just rehashed everything that went my way ...and figuring how did this happen..
Hubby got up and came out to the kitchen and of course was supportive and thank heavens so far no major issues..

After I got the Critters done I lay down on the couch and figured with hubby here he would take care of things and he did but I still couldn't sleep..so I looked out the big windows and it was raining and gloomy..Lord what a day .

Made us some Oatmeal and Bacon and we both just seem to have that same look ..like these things shall pass as well..but you know you can't help beating yourself up for falling for such crap ! They were good I'm telling ya..

Later on as I kept dwelling on it ...the brain went into high gear and I figured how they dooped me....Listen up.. they did bring me to a Microsoft page as they had me type in support.me and when you put that in your Internet Explorer Browser you go right to the Microsoft page..and the twist was..they had me type in a 6 digit code and then that's where they got me into their net work...

I was like hyperventilating when I realized I figured it out and I contacted Microsoft..hopefully someone in their investigation they can possible trace this out.. more like  "I Spy".. I just hope and pray that catch these buggers before any more people get caught in their web.

Then after that I felt better..not great, but better and hubby and I just leaned back and watched movies as there was nothing to do with the way the day was going..in fact I still had that roast in the frig marinating in the garlic and herbs but didn't cook tonight we had Chinese food..

So the Italian beef is for tomorrow and pasta LOL traditional Italian Sunday Meal..and that will be great..also we'll take a quick run over to Walmart and pick up a few things..

Now I'm tired, really tired and hopefully a good night sleep in coming my way.. so with that I'm gonna say...Safe Travels To All...and God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment